HE-HEXL dyes are
the latest generation of bis-monochlorotriazine reactive dyes which have
excellent reproducibility and level dyeing properties. The molecular
structure of the individual products in the range has been engineered to
help the modern dye houses in going one step closer to the concept of
right-first-time production. This range of dyes along with Ribafix HE dyes
provides a complete range for meeting all the requirements of a modern dyer
i.e. a complete shade gamut, a choice of dyestuffs for excellent level
dyeing and reproducibility, very good build-up behaviour, and fastness
properties to meet international standards.
AricolTM HEXL dyes offer
- Excellent reproducibility of shade even with minor variations in
- Excellent level dyeing performance
- Economy and excellent build-up in exhaust dyeing.
- Good wash-off properties leading to high wet fastness ratings.
RR is a new range of
three colour combination for the exhaust dyeing process. These 3 new dyes
show a uniform dyeing performance. These dyes are mainly used in the exhaust
dyeing process at 60°c for medium and deep shades.
AricolTMRR new series consist of :
- AricolTM yellow rr
- AricolTM red rr
- AricolTM blue rr
Medium to deep shades can be dyed cost effectively, as they imparts very
good build up, high process reliability, and uniform fixation ensuring very
good level dyeing. In pale shades ribazol royal blue bb can be used instead
of ribazol blue rr because of higher light fastness. The dyeing results of
ribazol yellow rr, ribazol red rr and ribazol blue rr remains almost the
same even under a wide variation of dyeing parameters.
- Very good build up in deep shades too.
- Good washing off properties
- All round balanced fastness level.
- Uniform exhaustion and fixation as well as level-dyeing.
- Very good reproducibility.
- Three basic component for trichomatic combination.
- Cost effective dyes.